New Features from Dispatch to Records Management include Flexible Command Line, Browser-based Diagramming, Fire Support and new Booking, Evidence and Case Management Apps Debut
TAMPA, FL – 08/08/2019 – SOMA Global, in the midst of an explosive year of growth, has announced a number of new features deployed to its Cloud-Based Dispatch and Records Management Platform.
SOMA regularly deploys new features to its “Public Safety as a Service” (PSAAS™) Platform and since the beginning of the year has released:
- Flexible Command Line for SOMA Dispatch, allowing configurable grammar matching any vendor’s prior command line for no new training.
- Browser-based Diagramming, added to SOMA Records drag-and-drop form building, with a per agency, per record diagram toolset. Crash diagrams, crime scene diagrams, injury diagrams or any diagramming imagined is now possible.
- Integrated Records Maps, are coupled with every record type that includes an address or lat/long for automatic visualization of data on a map, data navigation and filtering through the map.
- Fire Records and NFIRs Compliance, is included with the SOMA Records boilerplate record types to integrate and configure for fire support.
- Streamlined Jail Intake, SOMA Booking, takes offender information entered into dispatch and automatically exports to incident reports and facilitates quick jail bookings.
- New Evidence App and Evidence Management, for collection-to-destruction chain-of-custody with barcode scanning and bulk check-out/in, transfer and destruction.
- Robust Case Management, SOMA Solve, features expansive investigative features for any type of investigative unit in law enforcement and fire.
“SOMA is a leader in cloud-based public safety solutions,” said Peter Quintas, Founder and CEO of SOMA Global. “Our modern platform allows innovation and rapid development, which is a huge advantage to our partner agencies.”
“Building the right applications for law enforcement and first responders and leveraging the latest technology has been a passion of mine since serving in law enforcement,” said Nick Stohlman, SOMA Co-Founder. “The SOMA Platform continues to grow and deliver on that vision.”
For more information visit www.somaglobal.com and follow SOMA on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn for “Spotlights” on new and upcoming features in the SOMA Platform.
About SOMA Global
SOMA Global was founded in 2017 to redefine and deliver modern, best-of-breed public safety solutions with a primary focus on saving lives and protecting first responders. SOMA Global is a team of public safety and technology veterans that understands and respects the value of a partnership with an agency. Their “Public Safety as a Service” (PSAAS™) Platform offers the best Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mobile Dispatch. Records Management and Jail solutions on the market. Find more information about SOMA on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or at www.somaglobal.com.